GCBH is hiring for the following positions:
GCBH is a private outpatient psychology practice with offices located in Chicago, Melrose Park, Evanston, and Skokie, IL. We are looking to hire licensed psychologists to join our generalist practice. Candidates that specialize in working with the full age span from children to older adults as well as candidates that specialize in working with adolescents and adults, covering the full spectrum of clinical disorders are welcome to apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to:
Clinical Director Dr. Deborah Liebling at email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant-Psychology Practice:
Gersten Center for Behavioral Health, a well-established and growing behavioral health group is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join our expanding team. Our practice promotes a collaborative environment among our highly qualified team of clinicians and administrative staff to offer unparalleled comprehensive care for all our clients.
Responsibilities will be:
• Interact directly with patients
• Participate with the Intake Department to schedule new patients for the practice
• Provide administrative support to the clinical staff
• Maintain and organize office space and make weekly bank deposits.
Skills & Competencies:
• Must be comfortable interacting with patients and possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient with computers, have knowledge working with spreadsheets, word processing, and possess a strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Full-time employment (8:30am-5:00pm) No weekends
• Medical, Dental,Vision, STD and Life/AD&D Insurance
• Matching retirement account
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Competitive wages based on level of experience
*Please submit your resume along with the best days/hours to contact you to: Julie Benitez, Medical Office Administrator @ firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please no phone calls or faxes
*GCBH is an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.