GCBH is hiring for the following positions:
GCBH is a private outpatient psychology practice with offices located in Chicago, Melrose Park, Evanston, and Skokie, IL. We are looking to hire licensed psychologists to join our generalist practice. Candidates that specialize in working with the full age span from children to older adults as well as candidates that specialize in working with adolescents and adults, covering the full spectrum of clinical disorders are welcome to apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to:
Clinical Director Dr. Deborah Liebling at email@example.com.
Gersten Center for Behavioral Health, a well-established and growing behavioral health group is looking to hire a receptionist to join our expanding administrative team. Our practice promotes a collaborative environment among our highly qualified team of clinicians and administrative staff to offer unparalleled comprehensive care for all our clients.
The Receptionist will:
• Interact directly with patients (greeting, accepting payments, updating patient accounts).
• Provide administrative support to clinicians and our intake team (verifying insurance benefits for new clients).
• Order office supplies, scan documents into electronic medical records system, distribute office mail, make weekly bank deposits.
Skills & Competencies:
• Must be comfortable interacting with patients and possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient with computers, have knowledge working with spreadsheets, word processing, and possess a strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Hours: (Monday-Thursday 10:00 am-5:00 pm) No weekends.
• We have a family friendly culture and we believe in a work/life balance for our team.
• Competitive wages based on level of experience.
*Please submit your resume along with the best days/hours to contact you to: Julie Benitez, HR Administrative Assistant @ firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please no phone calls or faxes
*GCBH is an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.